Recent Publications written in Japanese do not appear in this list. Please
refer to Japanese version or
publication list of Prof. Murakami.
Refereed Journal Papers
- Harumi Murakami and Kenta Mitsuhashi,
A System for Creating User's Knowledge Space from Various Information Usages to Support Human Recollection,
International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology, Vol. 4, No. 22, pp. 496-508, December 2012 (invited paper).
- Hiroshi Ueda, Harumi Murakami, and Shoji Tatsumi,
Suggesting Subject Headings using Web Information Sources, Far East
Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Artificial Intelligence, Vol.2, No.1, pp.25-45,
- Harumi Murakami and Takashi Hirata,
A System for Generating User's Chronological Interest Space
from Web Browsing History,
International Journal of Knowledge-Based and Intelligent Engineering Systems,
Vol.8, No.3, pp.149-160, 2004.
Refereed Conference Papers
- Harumi Murakami, Toshimune Konishi, Yoshinobu Ura, Generating Wikipedia-Like Biographical Sentences from Web People Search Results, 2017 6th IIAI International Congress on Advanced Applied Informatics IIAI-AAI 2017, pp.992-993, Congress Center at ACT CITY Hamamatsu, Hamamatsu, Japan, 11 July 2017.
- Kuniko Yamada, Hiroshi Ueda, Harumi Murakami, Ikuo Oka, Presenting Mathematical Expression Images on Web to Support Mathematics Understanding, IEA/AIE 2017, Universite d'Artois, Arras, France, 30 June 2017. (In Benferhat, et al. (Eds.),
Advances in Artificial Intelligence: From Theory to Practice 30th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Other Applications of Applied Intelligent Systems, IEA/AIE 2017, Arras, France, June 27-30, 2017, Proceedings, Part II, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence 10351, Springer, pp.40-46.)
- Gang Zhang, Harumi Murakami, Displaying People with Old Addresses on a Map, AIRS 2015, QUT, Brisbane, Australia, 2 December 2015.
(In Zuccon et al. (Eds.), Information Retrieval Technology, 11th Asia Information Retrieval Societies Conference, AIRS 2015, Brisbane, QLD, Australia, December 2-4, 2015, Proceedings,
Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 9460, Springer, pp.381-386.)
- Harumi Murakami, Zhenguo Tang, Atsushi Kurihara, Design and Implementation of System for Exploring Subject Headings,
Proceedings of the 78th ASIS&T Annual Meeting, Vol.51, Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch, St. Louis, USA, 9 November 2015.
- Harumi Murakami, Chunliang Tang, Suang Wang and Hiroshi Ueda, Vitae and Map Display System for People on the Web,
IEA/AIE 2014, Ambassador Kaohsiung, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 05 June 2014.
(In Ali et al. (Eds.), Modern Advances in Applied Intelligence, 27th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Other Applications of Applied Intelligent
Systems, IEA/AIE 2014, Kaousiung, Taiwan, June 3-6, 2014, Proceedings, Part II, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence 8482, Springer, pp.348-359.)
[acceptance rate: 36% (106/294)]
- Masaki Matsumoto, Sho Matsuura, Kenta Mitsuhashi and Harumi Murakami, Supporting Human Recollection of the Impressive Events Using the Number of Photos,
ICAART 2014 - Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence, Vol.1, pp.538-543, ESEO, Angers, Loire Vallye, France, 7 Mar 2014.
- Harumi Murakami, Yoshinobu Ura and Yusuke Kataoka, Assigning Library Classification Numbers to People on the Web, AIRS 2013, Singapore, 9 Dec 2013.
(In Banchs et al. (Eds.), Information Retrieval Technology, 9th Asia Information Retrieval Societies Conference, AIRS 2013, Singapore, December 9-11, 2013, Proceedings,
Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 8281, Springer, pp.464-475.)
- Kuniko Yamada, Hiroshi Ueda, Harumi Murakami and Ikuo Oka, Presenting Mathematical Web Pages for Understanding Lectures,
SCIS-ISIS 2012, pp. 226-231, Kobe, Japan, 21 November 2012.
- Harumi Murakami and Yuki Miyake, How Do Humans Distinguish Different People with Identical Names on the Web?: A Cognitive Science Approach,
Proceedings of the 21st ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2012), pp. 2475-2478, Maui, USA, 31 Oct 2012.
- Harumi Murakami, Kenta Mitsuhashi and Keita Senba, Creating User's Knowledge Space from Various Information Usages to Support Human Recollection,
IEA/AIE 2012, Minzu Hotel, Dalian, China, 11 June 2012.
(In Jiang et al. (Eds.), Advanced Research in Applied Artificial Intelligence 25th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Other Applications of Applied Intelligent
Systems, IEA/AIE 2012, Dalian, China, June 2012 Proceedings, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence 7345, Springer-Verlag, pp.596-605.)
[acceptance rate: 41% (82/198)]
- Harumi Murakami and Ning Zheng, Visualizing Family Trees: Development of a Dynamic Family Retrieval System, CSCW 2012 5th Workshop on Personal Information Management (PIM 2012), Seattle, USA, 12 February 2012.
- Harumi Murakami and Yoshinobu Ura, People Search using NDC Classification System, Proceedings of the CIKM 2011 4th Workshop on Exploiting Semantic Annotation in Information Retrieval, pp.13-14, Glasgow, UK, 28 October 2011.
- Harumi Murakami, Ryota Kyogoku and Hiroshi Ueda, Creating Character Connections from Manga, Proceedings of the
3rd International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence (ICAART 2011) Volume 1 Artificial Intelligence, pp.677-680, Rome, Italy, 30 Jan 2011.
- Harumi Murakami, History Structure for Exploring Desktop Data, Proceedings of the SIGIR 2010 Workshop on Desktop Search (Understanding, Supporting and Evaluating Personal Data Search), pp.25-26, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland, 23 July 2010.
- Harumi Murakami, Hiroshi Ueda, Shin'ichi Kataoka, Yuya Takamori and Shoji Tatsumi, Summarizing and Visualizing Web People Search Results, Proceedings of the
2nd International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence (ICAART 2010) Volume 1 Artificial Intelligence, pp.640-643, 24/Jan/2010.
- Harumi Murakami, Yuya Takamori, Hiroshi Ueda and Shoji Tatsumi, Assigning Location Information to Display Individuals on a Map for Web People Search Results, The Fifth Asia Information Retrieval Symposium (AIRS 2009), Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan, 21 Oct 2009.
(In Lee et al. (Eds.), Information Retrieval Technology, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 5839, Springer-Verlag, pp.26-37).
[acceptance rate: 22%]
- Hiroshi Ueda, Harumi Murakami and Shoji Tatsumi, Assigning Vocation-Related Information to Person Clusters for Web People Search Results, Proceedings of the 2009 Global Congress on Intelligent Systems (GCIS 2009), Vol.4, pp.248-253, Xianglu Grand Hotel, Xiamen, China, 20 May 2009.
- Harumi Murakami and Chizu Kanata, Transaction Log Analysis of a Japanese Mobile Phone OPAC,
Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Cognitive Science (ICCS 2008), pp.433-436, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea, 28/Jul/2008.
- Hiroshi Ueda and Harumi Murakami, Suggesting Japanese Subject Headings using Web Information Resources, ASIS&T 2006 Annual Meeting, Austin, United States, 6/Nov/2006.
- Harumi Murakami, Hiroshi Ueda and Takashi Hirata, An approach to Exploring Subject Headings anc Classifications, World Library and Information Congress: 72nd IFLA general Conference and Councel, Seoul, Korea, August, 22, 23 August 2006.
- MURAKAMI Harumi, HIRATA Takashi, Supporting Recall of Web Browsing History by Generating User's Knowledge Space, Bulletin of Osaka City University Media Center & Journal of Informatics, Vol.5, March 2004.